Please find below, statutory information which we are required to publish as of September 1st 2012 (according to the School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 –No. 1124)
The Cathedral Primary School,
Essex CM1 1PA
Telephone: 01245 354459
Mrs L Wiskin
Mr John Gilmour
Finance AdministratorMrs Jo Holloway
Mrs Sarah Smith
- Parents may access the most recent report about the school published by her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Education, Children's Services and Skills on the Ofsted website. (Click Here)
Key Stage 2 Results (Click Here)
- The school's most recent key stage 2 results as published by the Secretary of State can be found in the School Performance Tables published on the Department for Education's website. Please follow this link to access this information:-
The school curriculum:
- More information can be found in the Learning section to access information regarding the school please click here
- Behaviour Policy
- The measures determined by the headteacher under section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 (determination by headteacher of behaviour policy). Please click here for a copy of the school behaviour policy.
Pupil Premium Grant
- The amount of the school's allocation from the Pupil Premium grant for this academic year with details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent; details of how the previous academic year's allocation was spent, and the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils at the school in respect of whom grant funding was allocated. Please click here to access this information.
Charging and Remissions Policy
- The school's charging and remissions policy determined by them under section 457 of EA 1996(a). Please click here for details.
A statement of the school's ethos and values.
- Please click on 'Our Mission' for this information.