Regular Homework in Year 5 and 6 (due in Wednesday 15th January)
- Times Table Rockstars (Up to 30 minutes)
- The Grammar Worksheet (Up to 20 minutes)
- Read Theory quizzes (Up to 30 minutes)
- The Spelling List sent home (Look, cover, write check, every day)
- One of the Foundation and/or maths tasks
This is a quick-and-simple website on which to practise times tables. You can set the difficulty level too.
Use your log-in on
to complete increasingly tricky reading quizzes.
To practise for our Monday timetables quiz, why not log-on to Times Table Rock Stars using the link below:
Remember to use the Child/Pupil Login and then click on Student and School.
Our school is The Cathedral CEVA Primary School, Chelmsford.
Speak to Mr R if you have lost your username or password.
The Class have been encouraged to start a new Bug Club book at www.activelearnprimary.co.uk
New titles have been allocated and children have been given their usernames.
Short and long free readers have been allocated Blue (KS2) level.
Please note the school code you need to input is rqrx.
School Council and Eco Team
Class 9 Teacher - Mr Richardson