Welcome to the Early Years Class
Dear Parents and Carers,
Here is a list of different activities you could do at home over the next 2 weeks. These are not compulsory, we thought it would be useful to share some ideas to keep your children entertained.
Warmest regards, The Cathedral School Team.
EYFS Easter activities
- Make a poster to say thank you to the keyworkers and display it in your window at home.
- Build a reading den and share your favourite stories with your family or face-time another family member.
- Do something kind for someone at home or someone in the community that needs help.
- Look out of your window and draw what you see.
- Make up a dance routine to your favourite song.
- Set up an obstacle course in your garden or house and see how fast you can complete it.
- Make a sock puppet and put on a show.
- Complete a jigsaw.
- Paint rocks and turn them into animals, you could have your very own rock pet.
- Draw or paint a butterfly using exotic colours.
- Draw an Easter picture, how many different symbols of Easter can you think of?
- Make some Easter treats to share with your family.
- Plant some seeds and watch them grow!
- Have an Easter egg hunt around your house or garden.
Spring 2 2020 curriculum map
Phonics information 29.01.2020
Useful links for home learning!