Cathedral After School Provision
- To provide a happy, welcoming place at the end of the school day where all children are valued
- To support working parents by providing an affordable childcare facility.
- To provide activities and refreshment to support the well-being of the children.
- Be consistent and reliable to enable parents to have confidence and peace of mind whilst their child is After School Provision.
Monday to Friday: 3.20 - 6pm. Term time only.
A cold tea to be served from 4pm.
There are initially 12 full time places to be expanded to a maximum of 18 places by the end of term.
INSET Days: After-School provision will not operate on staff development days
The After-School Provision is fully inclusive for children from Reception to Year 6. Any parent/guardian with a child that has any additional or special needs should record these on the membership form. This is so that any child can be appropriately welcomed into the club.
Booking and Payment Arrangements:
Fees to be paid half termly or termly in advance.
In the case of non-payment the child/children will not be able to attend.
Should collection of children at 6pm be delayed, from 6.05pm a penalty of £5 per 15 minutes will be invoiced for every 15 minutes. i.e. £5 from 6.05-6.20pm, £10 from 6.20-6.35pm.
Fees will still be charged for absences unless the club is closed.
The After-School Provision reserves the right to prevent any child’s attendance to the club if at any time if they are not acting in a disciplined and responsible manner. Fees in this case will not be refunded. We also reserve the right to cancel After-School Club, where numbers are insufficient, fees in this case would be refunded.
This is a provision run by members of the school staff rather than a childcare facility provided by an external provider. Any profits made will support the work of the school.
The school will accept Childcare vouchers as payment.
Summer 2021 High Tea Menu
- CASP Menu follows the same weekly rotation as the school lunch menu e.g. Lunch menu Week 1 = CASP High Tea Menu Week 1