Some children will need to stay at home for various reasons, including general illness and those having to to self-isolate.
To support those children at home with learning:
- There will be a couple of learning activities for children to complete each day.
- Children who are at home and are well enough should complete these.
- They will not need to bring any work back into school but can add things onto their Tapestry page.
- Children at home are also encouraged to access the range of general remote learning platforms.
- Children can also access their games and links located below
|SPRING TERM 2021|
|EYFS||Lower School (Classes 3, 4 & 5)||Middle School Classes (6, 7 & 8)||Upper School (Classes 9, 10 & 11)|